Friday, January 16, 2009

Today

My dreams last night were once again having me in a school setting and being unprepared, late for class and not even knowing what my scheduled class was to be. I have this dream frequently and each time I have to wonder why I can never get it all together.

I have so many dreams still left for my life. That's what BrokenButLoved is my dream which I am slowly bringing into a reality. I am always torn in so many different directions, it's been that way for the last 15 years of my life. What I want is to be able to focus. I used to be so proficient at focusing on multiple issues and dealing with each one, now a days - not so much. My mind is cluttered and I am trying to clear the dust away. Here I am a 40 hour a week day job which helps support my family and this mission in my mind that needs much more attention than I am able to give it. That upset and frustrates me.

Being an only child is difficult. As every one ages it all falls on me to pick up all the loose ends and keep it all afloat. That in itself is a full time job! I am not complaining simply stating that God has put alot on my plate and many times I feel overwhelmed by it all.

Weakness turns to strength through faith...

No comments:

Post a Comment